Effective October 1, 2022
New Membership Rates
Thank you for being a valued member of the WOODSON YMCA!
At the Y, we strive to offer an abundant amount of opportunities for our members to learn, grow, positively affect their health and be an extension of the Y in our Community.
There are many new and exciting opportunities at our Y locations, and some changes coming up, that we wanted to make you aware of.
JUST TO NAME A FEW…
- FREE YMCA360 - Digital Classes, anytime, anywhere: Fun for the whole family with options for Kids Activities, Youth Sports Skill Development, Yoga, Meditation, Cardio, Strengthening, and Wellness Support.
- NEW Youth and Family Programing, including Cooking Classes for Families and Adults, Environmental Education, Karate, Youth & Adult Sports, Developmental Clinics and Parents Night Out.
- MASSAGE THERAPY by licensed massage therapists at a VERY reasonable price, to help with mental & physical wellness.
- SENIOR SOCIAL CONNECTION at The Landing. Supporting seniors (55+) and re-imagining aging by offering hundreds of programs, presentations, clubs, trips and time for socializing in a special setting.
- EQUIPMENT UPGRADES with state-of-the-art Matrix cardio and strength equipment made annually.
MEMBERSHIP RATES: In order to continue to offer the high-quality programs, services and amenities we do at the Y, we need to address the impact inflation has had on our operational costs. Inflation has specifically affected our costs associated with utilities, supplies, necessary facility updates and supporting our staff.
To help ease the burden these increases have had on our budget, there will be a modest membership rate increase.
Beginning on October 1, 2022, the rates will be as follows:
We understand that communities succeed by everyone having the opportunity to be healthy, confident, connected and secure. If this increase presents challenges to your household budget, we encourage you to contact us about our Community Supported Membership Program. This program is income based and helps ensure that the Y remains affordable and accessible to all. To learn more, visit our website at www.woodsonymca.com or contact our Member Services Center at 715-845-2177.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact our Association Membership Director, Alicia Clements, at 715-841-1805 or email@example.com
On behalf of all of us here at the WOODSON YMCA, we thank you for your continued membership, participation and support. As a non-profit organization, your support makes a difference in the communities we serve.