Clinic & League
Boys & Girls Ages 4 - 10
YMCA Outdoor Soccer offers a chance for each participant to develop soccer skills in a welcoming and fun environment.
- Weeks 1-6 will feature organized games with coaches and referees to help teach kids as they play.
- Player T-shirt is guaranteed if registered by T-shirt registration date.
- Tennis shoes or soccer cleats are suitable.
- Shin guards are recommended, but not required.
- Volunteer Opportunities Available - Make a difference!
Pre-Season Soccer Clinic
August 22, 23 & 24
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
5:30 - 6:30 PM
3 Day Clinic, 1 hour each day. Great for all skill levels to learn basic rules of soccer and practice passing and scoring. Soccer parents learn to run a practice, coach a game and can become a volunteer for your child’s team.
Pre-Season Clinic: Members $15 | Non-Members $25
Soccer League | Fall
|Ages 4, 5 & 6||5:30 PM|
|Ages 7 & 8||6:30 PM|
|Ages 9 & 10||6:30 PM|
League Starts September 8th - Ends October 13th